A recipe for a delicious GLYX Apple Pie
You never heard about GLYX? It’s not a regular diet, it’s more of a healthy lifestyle, that tastes amazing und makes you happy! Let you pamper you with our GLYX recipe for at home!
Ingredients for the dough:
- 65 grams buckwheat and 65 grams brown rice finely crushed
- 20 grams lupinwheat
- 50 grams cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (free of phosphate)
- 30 grams finely crushed almonds
- a pinch of salt, vanilla and cinnamon
- 30 grams whole cane sugar or coconut blossom sugar
- 40 grams agave syrup oder coconut blossom syrup
- 1 tablespoon of soya lecithin dissolved in a little amount of water
- 100 grams margarine
Ingredients for the filling:
- 3-4 apples
- a squirt of lemon juice
- cinnamon sugar
Put the buckwheat and the brown rice on a big working surface or a big bowl. Add the remaining ingredients as fast as possible. After that, put the dough in the freezer to let it chill, for about 1-2 hours.
While the dough is chilling, peel the apples and cut them into thin slices and sprinkle a squirt of lemon juice on it. Preaheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Divide the dough into three pices and take two of them to make the ground. Keep the third one as the top layer of dough.
Put the apples in the cake pin and powder them with a little bit of cinnamon sugar and put the top layer dough on it. Put the cake in the preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes. The best way to see, if the apples are soft, is to pick them with a little wooden stick. If you want to, you can glaze the cake with jam or jelly.
Enjoy your delicious apple pie!
You want to know more about GLYX? Start with us in a life, full of HEALTH and HAPPINESS.