For over two decades, Philosophicum Lech has been one of Europe’s top addresses for contemporary philosophy and discussions on current political and social upheavals.
Internationally renowned philosophers, social critics, politicians, humanists and historians come to Lech every year to attend these discussions or to discuss for themselves on the open stage. The new church in Lech is the ideal venue for discussions in a quiet atmosphere. In 2019, the Philosophicum will be dedicated to the theme “The values of the few. Elites and Democracy”.
Your included services:
- 4 nights in your desired room
- Your welcome aperitif
- An opulent breakfast over the rooftops of Lech from our rich breakfast buffet, with organic teas, juice bar, antipasti, egg dishes, freshly made muesli - all with ingredients from local organic farmers
- In the evening our varied 5-course choice menu, 5-course GLYX menu or a selection from our Dirndlstüberl card (Austrian specialties)
- The free use of our Alpin Spa with active and reactivation area, swimming pool and panoramic outdoor whirlpool, bio, Finnish and Turkish sauna, Kneipp pool, fitness room, relaxation room, various activating showers and tepidarium
- Fluffy feel-good bathrobe and slippers
- Concierge service for everything that makes the holiday even rounder
- Free Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel
- Many extras and the warm hospitality that goes without saying for us