Goal: Any time of year is the perfect time to lighten the body and drain toxins of all kinds. You'll notice that it's not just your body that purges - physical blockages and mental patterns run away too!
Allow yourself a few days that only belong to you. All the toxins that have accumulated in your body, mind and soul over the past year are now allowed to flow away. Alkaline cuisine, treatments in the spa, daily yoga, conscious movement in nature support you in this process. If you wish, a trusted companion (coach) will accompany you before the vacation, through the vacation and, if desired, even afterwards. Me time at its best. Of course also with your partner, your best friend and your beloved furry nose.
Your included additional services:
- Your desired room for 7 nights
- Including full board (alkaline, vegan or vegetarian - without meat), a light snack at noon.
- A consultation with our Selfcare guide
- Two alkaline baths according to Dr. Töth (45 minutes each)
- One salt wrap (45 minutes)
- One liver wrap (30 minutes)
- Treatment Detox - 60 minutes (foot bath, foot massage, liver wrap, back massage)
- Two detox body wraps (45 minutes)
- Manual lymphatic drainage or alternatively a sports massage (50 min)
- Daily varied programme such as daily yoga classes in the morning and evening, daily activity program such as: meditations, alpine bathing, guided hikes, walking the sensory path, chanting and much more.
- A golden Me book to keep your thoughts and a giveaway
- All golden inclusive services
Bookable from 7 nights:
- In a single room for single use € 2.342,00
- In a double room for single use € 2.716,00
- In a double room for two persons € 4.456,00
- In a superior studio for two persons from € 4.622,00
- In a suite for two persons from € 4.976,00
- In a panorama loft suite for two persons from € 5.615,00
The room prices below are FROM PRICES!
Extra nights can be booked on request.
We recommend to arrive one day before the seminar begins and do not depart until the day after. This way you give yourself the space to gently integrate these intense experiences before you dive back into your everyday life.