Writing in the midst of nature at Energiehotel Goldener Berg - doing good for body and soul.
Just as we regenerate, nurture and strengthen our bodies by spending time in nature and through wellness, writing can help us to clarify and nourish our inner being, our soul.
Through the time out we allow ourselves in this wonderful place of power, our senses become finer and more open again. We are allowed and able to feel and perceive ourselves and the beneficial environment better. The pace slows down, we smell, taste, hear, feel differently, more consciously. We begin to breathe again. To breathe deeper. To breathe deeply. To breathe up. We can stop having to be, we can just be. The joint, guided writing sessions are timed in such a way that the times in between can be used freely, however you want and it is good for you. Experience has shown that this influences and enriches each other.
I work with writing impulses with timed writing sessions. Intuitive, free writing in a protected, appreciative setting. Gladly accompanied by gentle breathing and mindfulness exercises. The writing methods help us reconnect with ourselves, nurture and strengthen it. This has an effect on writing as well as on our entire life and our own well-being.
- rest in writing by simply allowing the pen to glide across the paper. No matter whether something comes out of it and what. Let the soul dangle on the paper. Follow intuition, perceive the inner voice again. Dancing with the hand over the paper - each in its own rhythm.
- Give free rein to our creativity.
- Find our writing voice and let it speak.
- get into the flow of writing, allow it and enjoy it.
- listen to what wants to tell itself and find its way onto the paper.
- allow ourselves writing time just for ourselves.
- get to the bottom of inner blockages by expressing them on paper.
- organize and clarify thoughts, free ourselves from old burdens.
- enjoy the power of the writing group.
- Writing can open up new, unimagined perspectives. The processes can be magical. But the most important thing is: Here we are allowed to simply be.
New, undreamed-of perspectives can open up in writing. The processes can be magical. But the most important thing is: here we are allowed to simply be.
"Enjoy incredibly just being in the writing, without wanting, without intention, without judging."(Participant)
Participation Requirements: There are no prerequisites for participation, the workshops are open to all, regardless of whether little or much writing has been done so far. Number of participants: min. 4 to max. 12 people
Day 1 - Sunday, 28 July 2024
Arrive together and first writing session 4 - 6 p.m.
Day 2 - Monday, July 29, 2024
Writing sessions 9 - 11 a.m. and 4 - 6 p.m.
Day 3 - Tuesday, July 30, 2024
Writing sessions 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Day 4 - Wednesday, July 31, 2024
Final writing session 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Your included services:
- Your desired room for 3 nights
- Our 3/4 pampering board
- Seminar fee and daily workshops
- Free use of our Alpine Spa with active and reactivation area, swimming pool and panoramic outdoor whirlpool, bio sauna, Finnish and Turkish sauna, Kneipp basin, fitness room, relaxation room, activation showers and tepidarium
- Daily, varied program - for a fee, such as yoga sessions in the morning and in the evening, meditations, alpine bathing, and much more.
- All golden inclusive services
Has been writing since childhood. 2018 first book publication A Little Big Story. Completed the Passion Writing course and other seminars at writers' studio Vienna. Develops, leads, and conducts writing workshops to stimulate and promote individual writing processes in various group formats and collaborations (including SchreibenAmPuls, StoffKlausur).
Before that, co-development and overall coordination of the interdisciplinary cultural festival New Crowned Hope alongside Peter Sellars. Worked for many years at the Wiener Festwochen. Studied cultural and social anthropology (focus on South Africa, qualitative social research), worked for NGOs (SADOCC) and scientific institutions.
More information about Gerlinde Ehrenreich
Bookable for 3 nights:
- In a Single room for single use € 1.389,-
- In a Double room for single use € 1.534,-
- In a Studio for single use € 1.574,-
- In a Superior studio for two persons from € 2.744,-
- In a Suite for two persons from € 2.903,-
- In a Panorama Loft Suite for two persons from € 3.205,-
The mentioned prices are FROM prices.
The prices are for the whole stay.
Additional nights can be booked on request.