Up to six people will feel right at home at the Petersboden Suite. Two bedrooms, a spacious living room with seating corner and tiled stove, two bath rooms and the sunny balcony will ensure that tall and small enjoy their family holidays at the Arlberg in Austria. The second bedroom has a separate shower with WC so that even a large family can take it easy in the morning.
The floor plans and design vary from suite to suite. The pictures are sample pictures.
Winter season01.12.2023 - 21.04.2024
Summer season23.06.2023 - 30.11.2023
|€ 809||€ 495|
- Healthy breakfast above the rooftops of Lech, from the popular breakfast buffet with organic teas, fruit juice bar and antipasti through to egg dishes, freshly made muesli varieties, and much more. Regional and seasonal!
- External child supervision in the Kinderclub Lech (until mid September)
- Free use of the Alpine Spa with active and reactivating area, swimming pool and panorama outdoor whirlpool, organic, Finnish, and Turkish sauna, Kneipp pool, fitness room, rest room, activating showers, and tepidarium
- Health programme in the morning in the Alpine Spa (stretching, meditation, gymnastics etc.)
- Varied programme, such as yoga classes once a day in the morning or in the evening, alpine bathing and much more.... (partly against surcharge)
- Guided walks with professional guides
- Mountain bikes available
- Fluffy bath robe throughout the duration of your stay
- Concierge service
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Choose between our two restaurants in the evening:
- The daily changing 5-course choice meal with influence of our alpine nature cuisine (fish, meat, vegan) is served on our panoramic terrace with mountain view or in our Johannesstübli.
- Design your own 3-course meal from Austrian classics in our “Dirndlstübli”
- Our kitchen has been awarded two hoods by Gault Millau. "Apine naturkitchen" using regional products.
- This package can only be booked for the entire stay.
€ 46,00 / day / adult and kids 12 years up
€ 39,00 / day / child 3 - 11 years
- Opulent breakfast over the roofs of Lech from our extensive breakfast buffet, with organic teas, juice bar, antipasti, egg dishes, freshly made muesli - all with ingredients from local farmers
- Your Dine-Around Half Board - choose between four different restaurants in the hotel; we also offer our Open Kitchen once a week when you can stroll through the kitchen and look over the shoulders of our cooks. (When booking with Dine-Around Half Board)
- Lift ticket for your arrival and departure with the Lech-Oberlech mountain railway
- Free use of our Alpine Spa with active and reactivation area, swimming pool and panoramic outdoor whirlpool, bio sauna, Finnish and Turkish sauna, Kneipp basin, fitness room, relaxation room, activation showers and tepidarium
- Fluffy feel-good bathrobe
- Yoga mat and meditation pillow
- A varied programme, such as guided snowshoe hikes, wine tastings, culinary highlights, and much more
- Free WiFi in all rooms and the entire hotel
- Concierge service for everything that makes your holiday even better
- Many little extras and the warm-hearted hospitality that are a matter of course for us!
- Exclusive services:
- Local tax of 3,80 € per person from 15 years/day
- Our Dine Around pampering board:
- Choose daily between our 4 restaurants:
- Panorama Restaurant:
Start your evening with appetizers and salads from the buffet before customizing the rest of your menu from our daily recommendations.
Create your own 4-course menu from our Dirndlstüberl menu. Classics of Austrian cuisine and alternating Grand Pièces at the highest level.
Vegetarian and vegan delight. Enjoy the finest 4-course gourmet menus in the award-winning Johannestübli, changing weekly. Tuesday day off
- Old Golden Mountain:
Feel the traditions and coziness in the Stuben with a classic cheese fondue or meat fondue (with surcharge).
- Open Kitchen: once a week we offer our Open Kitchen, stroll through the kitchens and look over the shoulders of our chefs
€ 62.00 / day / adult and kids 12 years up
€ 39.00 / day / child 3 - 11 years