approx. 35 m² | Persons:1-4 persons
Vacation with a view
Recreation, relaxation and blissful holiday time: the spacious Suites offer two people or parents with children a lot of space for wellbeing.
The newly designed suites convince with alpine flair: wooden walls and ceilings, natural wooden floors. The separate rooms make it possible for your kids to enjoy their TV programme while the parents enjoy the views on the terrace to plan the next day’s adventures. The modern and spacious bathroom excites tall and small.
The floor plans and design vary from suite to suite. The pictures are sample pictures.
Winter season02.12.2022 - 21.04.2024
Summer season23.06.2023 - 30.11.2023
|from € 457 to € 464||€ 367|
YOUR INCLUDED SERVICES
- A refreshing vitamin drink and healthy tasty snacks on your arrival
- Healthy breakfast above the rooftops of Lech, from the popular breakfast buffet with organic teas, fruit juice bar and antipasti through to egg dishes, freshly made muesli varieties, and much more. Regional and seasonal!
- External child supervision in the Kinderclub Lech (until mid September)
- Free use of the Alpine Spa with active and reactivating area, swimming pool and panorama outdoor whirlpool, organic, Finnish, and Turkish sauna, Kneipp pool, fitness room, rest room, activating showers, and tepidarium
- Health programme in the morning in the Alpine Spa (stretching, meditation, gymnastics etc.)
- Varied programme, such as yoga classes once a day in the morning or in the evening, alpine bathing and much more.... (partly against surcharge)
- Guided walks with professional guides
- Mountain bikes available
- Fluffy bath robe throughout the duration of your stay
- Concierge service
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
DINE AROUND HALF BOARD
- Choose between our two restaurants in the evening:
- The daily changing 5-course choice meal with influence of our alpine nature cuisine (fish, meat, vegan) is served on our panoramic terrace with mountain view or in our Johannesstübli.
- Design your own 3-course meal from Austrian classics in our “Dirndlstübli”
- Our kitchen has been awarded two hoods by Gault Millau. "Apine naturkitchen" using regional products.
- This package can only be booked for the entire stay.
€ 46,00 / day / adult and kids 12 years up
€ 39,00 / day / child 3 - 11 years
YOUR INCLUDED SERVICES
- A glass of sparkling wine and regional delicacies on arrival
- Opulent breakfast over the roofs of Lech from our extensive breakfast buffet, with organic teas, juice bar, antipasti, egg dishes, freshly made muesli - all with ingredients from local farmers
- Your Dine-Around Half Board - choose between four different restaurants in the hotel; we also offer our Open Kitchen once a week when you can stroll through the kitchen and look over the shoulders of our cooks. (When booking with Dine-Around Half Board)
- Lift ticket for your arrival and departure with the Lech-Oberlech mountain railway
- Free use of our Alpine Spa with active and reactivation area, swimming pool and panoramic outdoor whirlpool, bio sauna, Finnish and Turkish sauna, Kneipp basin, fitness room, relaxation room, activation showers and tepidarium
- Fluffy feel-good bathrobe
- Yoga mat and meditation pillow
- A varied programme, such as guided snowshoe hikes, wine tastings, culinary highlights, and much more
- Free WiFi in all rooms and the entire hotel
- Concierge service for everything that makes your holiday even better
- Many little extras and the warm-hearted hospitality that are a matter of course for us!
- Exclusive services:
- Local tax of 3,80 € per person from 15 years/day
DINE AROUND HALF BOARD
- Our Dine Around pampering board:
- Choose daily between our 4 restaurants:
- Panorama Restaurant:
Start your evening with appetizers and salads from the buffet before customizing the rest of your menu from our daily recommendations.
Create your own 4-course menu from our Dirndlstüberl menu. Classics of Austrian cuisine and alternating Grand Pièces at the highest level.
Vegetarian and vegan delight. Enjoy the finest 4-course gourmet menus in the award-winning Johannestübli, changing weekly. Tuesday day off
- Old Golden Mountain:
Feel the traditions and coziness in the Stuben with a classic cheese fondue or meat fondue (with surcharge).
- Open Kitchen: once a week we offer our Open Kitchen, stroll through the kitchens and look over the shoulders of our chefs
€ 62.00 / day / adult and kids 12 years up
€ 39.00 / day / child 3 - 11 years