- Up to 7 days before the agreed arrival date 0%.
- From 7 days before the agreed arrival date 50%.
- From 3 days before the agreed date of arrival 70%.
- From one day before the agreed arrival date 90%.
- No-show or seduced departure: 100%
- Flex Rate: Cancellation free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival+
- Money back guarantee: In case of cancellation up to 8 days before arrival, your deposit will be refunded or can be taken over for your next stay.
- Up to 30 days before the agreed arrival date 0%.
- From 29 to 15 days before the agreed arrival date 50%.
- From 14 to 7 days before the agreed date of arrival 70%.
- From 6 days before the agreed arrival 90%
- No-Show or enticed departure: 100%
- Provided that a guest cancels in the period in which a free cancellation is possible, the full amount will be refunded.
- If the Arlberg region and therefore the arrival is not possible due to a border closure to and from Austria, guests will be offered a full refund of their deposit or a voucher for the next stay. Please note that even in this case, cancellation must be made at least 48 hours before the scheduled arrival.
- The standard cancellation policy applies in case the region is still available for travel, but the guest decides to cancel the booking for other reasons.
- If there is a travel warning issued by the relevant ministry from the country of entry, but travel to Lech is still possible, the cancellation policies listed here also apply.
Our tip: Take out travel cancellation insurance at a special rate with Europäischen Reiseversicherung!
For more information please contact the reservation team:
M: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +43 5583 22050
TO THE COVID-19 MEASURE
- free Covid-19 cancellation insurance
- So that you can book your planned vacation with a good feeling, Vorarlberg Tourismus has taken out Covid-19 cancellation insurance for all guest bookings in Vorarlberg with arrival until October 31, 2021. This means that we in Vorarlberg also insure against the risk that conventional cancellation insurance policies do not cover.
- This Covid 19 cancellation insurance automatically applies to all existing and future overnight bookings in Vorarlberg with arrival until October 31, 2021 in case of Covid 19 illness or officially ordered personal quarantine of you or your family members in the common household prior to travel.
- No action is required on your part or on the part of the establishment for coverage to be valid. The only requirement is proof of booking confirmation, cancellation invoice including cancellation summary and official/medical confirmation of illness to Covid-19 or official quarantine notice for the time of travel.
This means for you: Your vacation is insured both in case of illness and also in case of officially ordered personal quarantine with you and your family members in the common household.