You are no doubt curious and full of anticipation. Here are a few questions and answers about holidays at the Goldener Berg:
Inclusive services in winter
Your included services in winter:
- A glass of sparkling wine and regional delicacies on arrival
- Opulent breakfast over the roofs of Lech from our extensive breakfast buffet, with organic teas, juice bar, antipasti, egg dishes, freshly made muesli - all with ingredients from local farmers
- Your Dine-Around Half Board - choose between four different restaurants in the hotel; we also offer our Open Kitchen once a week when you can stroll through the kitchen and look over the shoulders of our cooks. (When booking with Dine-Around Half Board)
- Lift ticket for your arrival and departure with the Lech-Oberlech mountain railway
- Free use of our Alpine Spa with active and reactivation area, swimming pool and panoramic outdoor whirlpool, bio sauna, Finnish and Turkish sauna, Kneipp basin, fitness room, relaxation room, activation showers and tepidarium
- Yoga mat and meditations pillow
- Fluffy feel-good bathrobe and slippers
- A varied programme, such as guided snowshoe hikes, wine tastings, culinary highlights, and much more
- Free WiFi in all rooms and the entire hotel
- Concierge service for everything that makes your holiday even better
- Many little extras and the warm-hearted hospitality that are a matter of course for us!
Inclusive services in summer
Inclusive services in summer
- Your welcome aperitif
- Breakfast over the roofs of Lech from our extensive breakfast buffet, with organic teas, juice bar, antipasti, egg dishes, freshly made muesli - all with ingredients from local farmers
- In the afternoon our vital snack for in between (light soup), when booking with 3/4 pension
- In the evening our varied 5-course menu of choice from our alpine natural cuisine or a selection from our Dirndlstüberl menu (Austrian specialities), when booking with 3/4 pension
- All-day tea offer at our tea bar
- Varied programme, such as one yoga classe in the morning or evening, lectures and talks with the coach, meditations, alpine bathing, guided hikes, walking the path of the senses, chanting and much more...
- Various coaches, therapists and yogis for your well-being
- Yoga mat and meditation pillow, as well as fluffy feel-good bathrobe and slippers in the room
- Free use of our Alpine Spa with active and reactivation area, swimming pool and panoramic outdoor whirlpool, bio, Finnish and Turkish sauna, Kneipp basin, fitness room, relaxation room, various activation showers and tepidarium
- Guided hikes with our trainers and mountain guides
- Concierge service for everything that makes your holiday even more complete
- Free parking spaces directly at the hotel
- Free WLAN in your room and the entire hotel
- Many extras and the warm hospitality, which is a matter of course with us!
Goldener Berg COVID measures
Health information for our guests:
We are in continuous contact with our authorities and are, of course, following all the specified guidelines. In winter, we voluntarily enhanced our hygiene measures. We will also keep these in place in summer.
Since the requirements are changing almost every day, we can currently present only a part of them.
As we all know, the most important thing is to observe social distancing. Therefore, we kindly ask that you maintain 1 m distance from guests from other parties when entering the hotel or restaurant. The BOHO Baby Elephants (in Austria, there is a health campaign promoting social distancing during the corona virus crisis using a baby elephant as a symbol for the necessary distance, so we have chosen to take up this symbol) have already arrived, so we can envision and grasp the necessary distance even better.
Our restaurants are large enough to space the tables far enough apart. When the weather is nice, we serve on our wonderful sun terrace, where there is, in any case, more than enough space and practically no risk of infection outdoors.
We kindly ask that you do not give hugs or shake hands for now.
In the spa and fitness area, we make sure that a 2-metre distance can be maintained. We also ask our guests to observe this rule.
We are happy to reserve your private time for you in the sauna.
In summary, we ask you: to maintain 1 to 2 metres distance from people who do not live in your household and to kindly (where it’s still needed) wear a mask if closer contact is unavoidable – while getting a pedicure, for example.
As you already know, we also ask you to wash your hands regularly. We provide sanitiser – organic from the Austrian mountains – at the reception, in the restaurant and in the Alpine spa.
We are convinced that the stay at the Goldener Berg will be good for you: We have a lot of space, fresh air and we do everything in our hotel to ensure that everything is always disinfected.
Safety measures and regulations, of Lech Zürs Tourismus GmbH: https://www.lechzuers.com/sicherheit/
With simple rules we all get through this time well! Thank you for that.
We look forward to seeing you
Yours, Daniela Pfefferkorn ,
Director Markus Mathis & the golden team.
Current information for your winter holiday from Lech
Currently, the municipality of Lech is working together with Lech Zürs Tourismus and all local partners to design a safety concept for the 2020/21 winter season. The health of our guests, employees and locals is our top priority and we will do everything we can to ensure that you enjoy a wonderful and safe winter holiday.
What charges apply if I have to cancel my journey to Lech?
Our cancellation and refund policy:
If guests booked a stay with free cancellation the total amount will be refunded
If our destination (Arlberg region) is considered by guests government as inaccessible or the Austrian government imposes quaranties, entry bans, or other restrictions for citizens coming from most affected countries - in that case, we will offer the guest either a full refund or a hotel voucher to be used on their next stay in our hotel. However, the cancellation needs to be done 48hrs before the official arrival date.
Standard cancellation policy will apply if the destination is considered open for travel and the guest has chosen to change or cancel his/her booking for other reasons.
If there is a travel warning from the Ministry of Foreighn Affairs of the guest country of residence for our region the standard cancellation policy will apply.
- Up to 30 days prior to arrival 0% of the total costs of lodging
- 30 days to 15 days prior to arrival 50% of the total costs of lodging
- 14 days to 7 days prior to arrival 70 % of the total costs of lodging
- 6 days prior to arrival 90 % of the total costs of lodging
- No show 100% of the total costs of lodging
- Up to 7 days prior to planned arrival: 0%
- From 7 days prior to planned arrival: 50%
- From 3 days prior to planned arrival: 70%
- From 1 day prior to planned arrival: 90%
- No show or unplanned early departure: 100%
Our tip: take out a holiday cancellation insurance policy at a special rate with the Europäische Reiseversicherung!
For more information, please contact our reservations team:
Reserve your ski gear now & save time and money!
ARRIVE – TRY ON – PAY:
Book comfortably from home, secure your 10% discount, try on when you arrive and pay by credit card! The next day, your ski gear is waiting for you directly at the lift! And enjoy many more RENT benefits such as free exchange, testing new products, free service, children up to 10 years free and much more.
Is there a dress code at the Goldener Berg?
What check-in and check-out times are there on holidays in Arlberg?
Are holidays with children possible at the Goldener Berg?
Of course! Children up to 1 year of age not requiring meals can share a room with parents free of charge. Children gettinga special price for children's board. We will happily provide a cot and baby phone. The hotel has its own “Kiddy Club” offering free child supervision for 3 to 12-year-olds. For more informations about you family holiday.
Holidays with dogs – Are pets allowed at the Hotel Goldener Berg?
Where can I park in Oberlech?
In summer you can drive your car right up to the Hotel Goldener Berg in Oberlech, where free parking spaces are available. In winter, leave your car in the “Anger” parking garage, opposite the Bergbahn Oberlech, and take the gondola lift for the last bit of your journey. We will gladly take care of your luggage for you.