Why is it that guests staying at the Lifestyle Hotel Goldener Berg feel so great?
There are many reasons. Oberlech is recognised as a place of energy. This is palpable, yet in a gentle way. You don't need to see any statistics, you just need to see the faces of the visitors here. There is plenty you can do for your own sense of well-being at the Goldener Berg, such as choosing from the various dietary options, detox treatments and health concepts.
- Our hotel is at 1700 m above sea level and in winter is in a car-free area
- Right in the centre of the largest ski area in Austria, and hiking and biking in Arlberg attracts its visitors in summer. Ski in & ski out, walk in & walk out!
- We have 4 gourmet restaurants. Choose your own favourite place...
- We have more than 1250 different wines from all over the world stored in our wine cellar
- Renowned experts support us in our concepts and help provide healthy well-being with their wealth of knowledge
- Leo Hermann, energy specialist, helps create a unique environment. The hotel is free of electro smog. In the rooms, the use of stone pine ensures quality sleep.
- Sustainability is a living understanding in the Goldenen Berg
In summer 2019, we started working again on my “Path of Being” (“Seins Pfad”) programme. The idea of bringing consciousness and mindfulness to everyday life at all levels. We first defined our cornerstones: Sustainability in every detail, The Mountain selfcare companion and Alpine Tradition meets boho lifestyle ...
We have to celebrate happy occasions as they come, don’t we? Let's celebrate life – that's one of our mottos on the Goldener Berg “energy mountain”. Where a lot has been achieved, you have to look back on it with gratitude and joy and experience this gratitude with your loved ones in a unique atmosphere. Ancient customs that we stage in a modern way, but with a lot of passion and sincerity for you.