The green traveling is very important to us, so we ask you not to travel by car and instead prefer to switch to bus or train. This way we all do something good for our nature and the journey is also much more relaxing.
- Airport Innsbruck: 130 km, Shuttle from € 325,-
- Airport Friedrichshafen: 130 km, Shuttle from € 350,
- Airport Zürich: 200 km, Shuttle from € 470,-
The shuttle takes you directly to the cable car Lech-Oberlech. There our staff will take care of your luggage, you take the cabel car away from the hustle and bustle of life and travel to the winter paradise of Oberlech.
With the mountain railroad you can reach the tunnel system Oberlech barrier-free. From there we can pick you up with a golf cart and bring you to the hotel. All rooms and restaurants are accessible by lift.
Always a little closer to the Golden Moments - Arriving at the Golden Mountain in summer is simply wonderful and on the way to the mountains there are also wonderful views and the most impressive peaks to marvel at.
- You can drive to the Golden Mountain, parking is available directly at the hotel.
- There are two e-charging stations directly on the large parking lot behind the Alten Goldenen Berg at your disposal. (Charging for a fee)
- If you arrive by public transport, we will be happy to pick you up with the shuttle in Lech at the bus stop (Rüfikopf or Schlosskopf)
- Since Oberlech is car-free in winter, please drive directly to the Oberlech cable car.
- There we take your luggage, and will bring the suitcases for you to your room.
- You can park your car directly on the opposite of the cable car in the underground car park Anger (for a fee), we will be happy to validate your parking ticket at the hotel.
- Then the cable car will take you to the Goldener Berg, which can be reached by a short walk.
No car does not automatically mean renunciation. During your stay, the so called "Ortsbus" (local bus) Lech will take you relaxed to all parts of the village, as well as to your desired excursion destinations. The particularly nice thing about it, you can lean back during the environmentally friendly ride and enjoy the fantastic views of the surrounding landscape. The bus schedule is flexibly designed and adjusted to the guest frequency. For all Lech Card holders in summer, and for all ski pass holders in winter, is the local bus free of charge.