We are in continuous contact with our authorities and are, of course, following all the specified guidelines. In winter, we voluntarily enhanced our hygiene measures. We will also keep these in place in summer.
Since the requirements are changing almost every day, we can currently present only a part of them.
As we all know, the most important thing is to observe social distancing. Therefore, we kindly ask that you maintain 1 m distance from guests from other parties when entering the hotel or restaurant. The BOHO Baby Elephants (in Austria, there is a health campaign promoting social distancing during the corona virus crisis using a baby elephant as a symbol for the necessary distance, so we have chosen to take up this symbol) have already arrived, so we can envision and grasp the necessary distance even better.
In summary, we ask you: to maintain 1 to 2 metres distance from people who do not live in your household and to kindly (where it’s still needed) wear a mask if closer contact is unavoidable – while getting a pedicure, for example.
As you already know, we also ask you to wash your hands regularly. We provide sanitiser – organic from the Austrian mountains – at the reception, in the restaurant and in the Alpine spa.
We are convinced that the stay at the Goldener Berg will be good for you: We have a lot of space, fresh air and we do everything in our hotel to ensure that everything is always disinfected. With simple rules we all get through this time well! Thank you for that.
We look forward to seeing you
Yours, Daniela Pfefferkorn, Director Markus Mathis & the golden team.
- The most important thing, as we all know, is to keep your distance. Therefore, when entering the hotel or restaurant, we kindly ask you to keep a distance of 1 m from strangers.
- The BOHO baby elephants have also already arrived, so we can imagine and remember the necessary distance even better.
- We ask you to refrain from hugs and shaking hands at this time.
- As you know, we also ask you to pay attention to washing your hands. We have disinfectants - organic from the Austrian mountains - at the reception, in the restaurant and in the Alpine Spa.
- We ask our guests to wear masks in the hotel: on arrival, when entering the restaurants, when serving at the buffets and during treatments in the Alpine Spa.
- Of course you can enjoy the time at your table in the restaurant / bar without an mask.
- A glove must be worn when serving at the buffet. We will gladly provide you with these.
- Please let us know the restaurant where you would like to dine and your meal time in the evening until 12.00 am.
- Dinner times are offered from 6 pm to 9:30 pm hrs. This way we can avoid "traffic jams" in front of the restaurants.
- We place them in the evening. You do not need to wear a mask at the table.
- The same applies to the sun terrace. Here too we place our guests as usual.
- We only need the masks when walking from the hotel to the terrace.
- Furthermore, we will reserve special areas for lunch on our terrace as well as in the restaurants, which are only available to our house guests upon reservation.
- In the bar area we ask all guests to take their seats. Here we have enough space, as in our restaurants, to keep the minimum distances.
- In the spa and fitness area, we make sure that a distance of 2 m can be kept between each other - we also ask our guests to observe this.
- For the sauna, we will gladly reserve your private time for you.
All lifts will run as usual in winter. The trains and buses will transport fewer people at the same time and here masks - scarves have to be worn. As Lech - Zürs has been issuing a limited number of ski passes per day for decades anyway, and we are one of the very few ski resorts that offer seven different entrances to the ski area, there should be no "traffic jams". With your ski pass you will also receive a matching bandana scarf free of charge for your skiing pleasure on the Arlberg.
All our employees are tested weekly. We also ask our guests to take a test before arrival and to bring it with them. This way we can guarantee that you can really move freely and carefree during your vacation.
We want your holiday planning to be carefree and worry-free, so we have adjusted our cancellation policy accordingly. We also offer you different rate variants with correspondingly flexible cancellation conditions.
So that you can book your planned winter holiday with a good feeling, the province of Vorarlberg has taken out Covid 19 cancellation insurance for all guest bookings in the winter season 2020/21.