We are in continuous contact with our authorities and are, of course, following all the specified guidelines. In winter, we voluntarily enhanced our hygiene measures. We will also keep these in place last summer. We will also maintain this.
The most important thing, as we all know, is to keep your distance. Therefore, when entering the hotel or restaurant, we ask you to pay attention to the prescribed minimum distance from strangers. The BOHO baby elephants have also already arrived, so we can better imagine and memorize the necessary distance.
We ask you to refrain from hugging and shaking hands at this time. As you also know, we also ask you to pay attention to washing your hands. We have disinfectants - organic from the Austrian mountains - at the reception, in the restaurant and in the Alpine Spa.
Otherwise, as we all know, spending time in the great outdoors is the safest way to spend your vacation. We pay attention to one thing above all: distances. Apart from that, our guests can move freely and hopefully liberated on our mountain.
In order to arrange a carefree and safe holiday for all, we constantly update our measures an dwith simple rules we all get through this time well! Thank you for that.
Yours, Daniela Pfefferkorn, Director Markus Mathis & the golden team.
Rules of conduct: our BOHO baby elephants
Rules of conduct: our BOHO baby elephants
As we already, the most important aspect is to keep our safety distance. Therefore, we kindly ask you to keep your distance of 1m to other guests, when entering our hotel and restaurant facilities. The BOHO baby elephants have also arrived, so we can imagine and memorize the necessary distance even better.
We aks you to renounce hugs and shaking hands
- Please also keep in mind to wash your hands. Organic disinfectants from the Austrian mountains are available at the reception, in the restaurant and also in our Alpine Spa.
Arrival and departure
Arrival / Departure / Testing
We are pleased to receive your requests prior to your stay, please use our service form accordingly.
Prerequisite for your arrival: Proof of a complete vaccination certificate or confirmation of a disease that has been passed through.
We are more than happy to send you your invoice via email.
Our updated welcoming procedure will take place without physical contact
In the hotel, daily testing under the supervision of trained staff is offered free of charge as follows: In the morning from 09.00 - 10.00 am and in the evening from 6.00 - 7.00 pm, it is requested to book in advance at the reception. The tests are free of charge for the guests and it is an antigen test under supervision, which is valid for 24h. The test can also be uploaded afterwards as evidence on the app and is also valid outside the Golden Mountain.
- Other testing options:
- If you need a PCR test, the community physicians in Lech (Alpinikum Dr. Beiser, Dr. Muxel) are available by appointment. These tests are subject to a fee.
- If you require a rapid antigen test, this can also be carried out free of charge at the community doctors in Lech by appointment.
- You can find more information online under: testing.
- On site you will receive a handout from us with all the important information that will ensure you a carefree and safe stay.
Besides your ski clothing, the mouth and nose protection / FFP2-mask, will be an important accessory for the usage of public transportation and the gondolas.
In public places, public transport, trade, mountain railroads as well as museums, wearing a mouth-nose protection / FFP2 mask is obligatory in closed rooms.
You no longer need to wear your mask at the hotel (the 2-G rule applies).
- The dining hours are offered from 7.00 to 9.00 pm. Thus we can avoid "traffic jams" in front of the restaurants. If you wish, you can of course enjoy your evening culinary already from 6.30 pm.
- If desired, you can of course already enjoy your evening culinary from 18.30 clock.
We place you in the evening. You do not need to wear a mask (2-G rule applies).
The same applies in the evening to our sun terrace – as usual, you will also be seated.
In our bar area, our guests may choose an available table. The restaurants and our bar offer enough space to keep the safety distance.
Furthermore, certain areas of our terrace will be exclusively available for lunch reservations of our house guests.
The current regulations oblige restaurant guests to wear glove for the buffet usage. These will be provided for you by the hotel.
- For the contact-tracing, we also politely ask you to register yourself after being seated at your table. You will only need to scan the table’s QR Code to start the process. Your data will obviously be deleted after 28 days.
In Room facilities
In Room facilities:
Our daily and weekly program is also available on your Smartphone or tablet. The morning mail and the weekly program will be waiting for you on your breakfast table. Take a look in advance at our weekly program.
- For requests, questions and further information, please feel free to reach out to our front desk team.
In the spa and fitness area, we also consider the 1-m distance and ask our guests to do the same.
The indoor pool and outdoor jacuzzi are already waiting for you - minimum distance & limited number of persons observed.
For the sauna and fitness area, as well as for the swimming pool, we are happy to reserve private time slots for you. You can either register yourself in the sauna area or inform our spa reception accordingly.
Relaxation area: We have arranged our facilities in a way that the safety distance can be kept and you can enjoy your well-deserved break as well.
Treatments and massages take place without restrictions. Massages and beauty treatments can be booked directly at the reception or with our spa team. Please note that you a required to wear a mouth and nose protection.
- Our recently refurbished fitness area is fully available to you and can be used for your daily workout.
Hygiene is a matter of course for us
- Daily, multiple cleaning and disinfection of all public areas.
- Continuous control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic places (door handles and railings).
- Bio-disinfection dispensers in all public areas.
- Daily room cleaning with biological and disinfecting products.
- Regular airing of all rooms with fresh, soothing mountain air.
- All restaurants are equipped with a ventilation system, that can provide more than 90% fresh air supply.
Our golden team
Our golden team:
Our staff is tested each week to ensure the highest possible security for the duration of your stay.
Extensive hygienic safety training for all employees
Wearing facial masks for your safety
- Well prepared and trained staff members are always able to inform you about the current standards and measures.
From 08 November, 3G will become 2G for our guests throughout Austria.
Children aged 12 years and older also require proof of a low epidemiological risk wherever 2G proof is required.
As proof of a low epidemiological risk - depending on the "step plan" and thus as "entry test" are considered:
- Second vaccination, whereby this must not be longer than 360 days ago (from 06.12. only 270 days) and at least 14 days must have elapsed between the first and second vaccination,
- Vaccination from the 22nd day after vaccination for vaccines for which only one vaccination is planned, whereby this must not be longer than 270 days ago (Attention: Vaccination certificates for one dose with Janssen lose their validity with 03.01.2022. Therefore, a 2nd dose is required at the earliest 14 days after the 1st dose in order to continue to receive a valid vaccination certificate),
- Vaccination, provided that a positive molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 or evidence of neutralizing antibodies was available at least 21 days prior to vaccination, whereby the vaccination must not have taken place more than 360 days ago (from 06.12. only 270 days).
- The following COVID-19 vaccines are currently licensed in the European Union (as of spring 2021):
- The vaccine Comirnaty from the manufacturer BioNTech/Pfizer is licensed from the age of 12 years.
- The manufacturer Moderna's Spikevax vaccine is licensed for ages 12 and older.
- The vaccine Vaxzevria from the manufacturer AstraZeneca is approved from the age of 18 years.
- The vaccine COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen from the manufacturer Janssen is approved from the age of 18 years
- The vaccine Sputnik is not licensed in Austria and therefore not valid
Proof according to 3.1 or a:
Recovery certificate of an infection with SARS-CoV-2 survived in the last 180 days or a medical confirmation of an infection with SARS-CoV-2 survived in the last 180 days, confirmed by molecular biology; or
Segregation notice, if issued for a person confirmed to have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the 180 days prior to the scheduled testing.
Children and 2G detection.
The requirement to present valid 2G evidence does not apply to children up to the age of 12 years. Therefore, children do not need their own proof of G to go to a restaurant with their parents. After completing their ninth grade year, youth, like adults, require 2-G proof.
The Corona Test Pass, also known as the "Ninja Pass," provides students who are subject to general compulsory education (9th grade) with valid proof of their respective negative test result at school, a vaccination that has already been given (from age 12), and/or a certificate issued outside of school.
This proof can be presented, for example, in a restaurant or at a hairdresser's, or in all places where persons over the age of 12 (over the age of 6 in Vienna) are required to present a negative test result. In addition, it is advisable to have a student ID, a free ticket or similar with you when visiting a restaurant. In the week in which the test intervals are observed, the Ninja- Pass is also valid as 2G proof on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week.
We want your holiday planning to be carefree and worry-free, so we have adjusted our cancellation policy accordingly. We also offer you different rate variants with correspondingly flexible cancellation conditions.
All our employees are tested weekly. We also ask our guests to take a test before arrival and to bring it with them. This way we can guarantee that you can really move freely and carefree during your vacation.
So that you can book your planned winter holiday with a good feeling, the province of Vorarlberg has taken out Covid 19 cancellation insurance for all guest bookings in the winter season 2020/21.