"To act sustainably is to act as if you were in the world to stay forever!" In a sustainable life, environmental awareness plays a major role in all areas. Therefore, sustainability and resource conservation are part of our daily thinking and acting.
Holidays in the "Goldener Berg" means maximum enjoyment, best comfort and pure relaxation in ecologically clean nature. We take care to avoid things that burden nature too much. This resource-conserving treatment of nature is part of a more environmentally conscious life and helps us to recharge our batteries.
The "Goldener Berg" focuses on innovative concepts to act responsibly towards man and nature. The natural environment is reflected in the entire hotel and creates a wonderful and relaxing atmosphere in the middle of the Lech mountains.
The basis for the activities and actions in the Hotel Goldener Berg is the commitment to the economical use of natural resources and the sustainable protection of our environment. This thought was taken into account when the hotel was renovated in 2018:
- Since then, the houses have been completely thermally renovated and thus emit almost no energy to the outside.
- The hotel has been cleaned of earth radiation, electrosmog and psychic, weak energies.
- Our water is recycled and therefore all water atoms are crystalline again - this nourishes the body incredibly for all who drink the water, bathe in it and use it otherwise.
- The heat generated by the cooling systems flows back into our heating system.
- The hotel follows an environmentally friendly energy concept, bio electricity from renewable resources.
- The house is heated in a resource-saving way with district heating energy from our own wood chip power plant in Oberlech.
- Natural and sustainable building materials and local wood, stone and glass guarantee a healthy room climate.
- We avoid buying plastic. Things that are still made of plastic have been bought earlier and to throw them away now would not be sustainable.
- The kitchen of the "Goldener Berg" is awarded with two hoods. We buy many of our basic products from local farmers, some of which are certified organic, such as vegetables, salads, meat, cereals, juices, etc., thus keeping the added value in the region.
- We use energy sparing and conscious cooking, so that the food remains digestible and vital. Only GMO-free products are used in our kitchen.
- There are Swiss stone pine cushions etc. everywhere in the rooms - these lower the blood pressure and ensure a more restful sleep.
- All rooms are equipped with low-flow showers and taps.
- The linen is made of pure natural fibres.
- In the wellness area we pay attention to nature by heating all water with solar energy.
- The products we use for the treatments in our Alpine Spa are also carefully selected and some of them are specially developed for the "Goldener Berg". Always in view: Our home, the alpine nature and its power.
- Oberlech is car-free. We have specially developed the tunnel system over many years and only use electrically powered vehicles to get around.
- We are happy to support you in your journey by public transport, as well as in using local public mobility in the sense of a positive CO2 balance and a CO2-free holiday in Oberlech.
- Furthermore, we offer our guests who arrive with an electric car the possibility to use an electric charging station in Lech.
We want to create the best possible environment not only for the present, but also for future generations.