We are busy with the conversion for a few weeks now. It is dusty and chaos dominates. But we are focused on the results and we work motivated and creative for our new face.
Here is a short report:
End of April at the Arlberg:
The balconies are dismantled, the rooms are emptied and prepared for the modifications.
The beginning of May:
Panorama Suite and rooms 10 and 30: History!
Walls from 1930 appear…
04th of May:
The Panorama Suite 5…
The Panorama Suite 6 will arise from room 6 and 7…
The otherwise “sunny sun terrace”: a rubble
A lot of exciting changes lie ahead of us. From the coming winter on, we welcome our guests with great innovations as follows:
· A new face – the outer facade of the Goldener Berg gets covered with a lot of light wood from the region.
· Time for me – most rooms get their own private balcony. Some suites have their own private Jacuzzis. Similarly, all room doors are exchanged & smaller rooms are merged into more spacious ones.
· A view to the mountains – the staircase will shine with a new glass front in light-flooded splendor.
· Longing for rest – The installation of an additional sauna in the Alpin SPA promises even more relaxing hours.
· Refreshing vision – A seminar room is being created in the courtyard, which offers plenty of space for new ideas.