Best sustainable & regional products; plant-based alpine cuisine by head chef Oliver Fleisch, all menus are made freshly & consciously; fit, vegan & vegetarian for so much indulgence.
As we know, the stomach is the way to your heart: You are what you eat! True to our motto: "You can do everything, but you don’t have to", we prepare plant-based cuisine with a focus on regional products from farmers we trust. Likewise, we use herbs from the region and some of the fruit and vegetables are pickled in-house. When it comes to meat and fish, we pay attention to species-appropriate husbandry and obtain these products as much as possible from the region, but never from outside the Alpine range. We process every single part of the animals.
Our focus is on people and all that is good for them. Created with the expertise of nutritionists for modern nutrition, you will experience dishes and menus that are cooked with love and inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine.
In the words of our chef Oliver Fleisch – creative, unadulterated Alpine Adriatic cuisine that enhances the taste of the best products, while underpinning holistic self-care and the bohemian lifestyle, is brought to the highest culinary level.
But grandmother's traditional cooking is also important to us – it’s part of our history, after all. For this reason, we love reinterpreting old recipes with modern products, as well as serving them in a way that is palatable for everyone.
Our guests are served with love and attention to detail in 4 restaurants in the hotel. Our daily changing menus invite you to enjoy dining at our restaurants.
In summer, you can enjoy our alpine natural cuisine for lunch or in the evening on our Panorama Terrace with a stunning mountain panorama on the terrace or in the Dirndlstüberl.
Enjoy this experience for all your senses for a supplement of € 58 in winter and € 42 in summer per person per day.
The Dine Around package is only bookable in advance and must be booked for the duration of your stay.
Look forward to:
- Club & Restaurant: Start your evening with appetizers and salads from the buffet before you put together your own GLYX menu from our daily recommendations. Only in winter.
- Panorama Terrace: In summer, you can enjoy our alpine natural cuisine in the evening with a 5-course menu and mountain panorama on the terrace or in the unique Dirndlstüberl parlour.
- Dirndlstüberl: Create your own menu from our Dirndlstüberl menu. Classic Austrian cuisine and alternating Grandes Pièces at the highest level.
- Johannesstübli: Vegetarian and vegan delights. Enjoy the finest 4-course gourmet menus in the award-winning Johannestübli, changing weekly. Only in winter.
- Alter Goldener Berg: Feel the traditions and cosiness in the Stuben with a classic cheese fondue or meat fondue (with surcharge). Only in winter.
The AMA seal of quality is an officially recognised quality mark. It provides reliable information about traceable origin, high quality and that independent controls have been carried out. AMA Quality Seal products are subject to quality requirements that go far beyond the legal requirements and are checked using objective methods. Wherever you see the AMA Quality Seal, you can be sure: This is a high-quality, strictly controlled food product whose origin is 100 % traceable.